Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair Today. If you need a
repairman NOW, click here, we'll have a service technician to your house in a few hours.*
PeachState Refrigeration and Appliance PRO's specialize in
Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair.
Knowing the great quality of Sub-Zero refrigerators, our technicians who service them, mostly have engineering degrees and supporting experience to repair those appliances properly. They know electronics and understand the inner workings of Sub-Zero refrigerators.. They stay on top of the latest technology, and are very familiar with the specifics of each particular refrigerator or appliance product manufactured by Sub-Zero, all the way to the differences in the year of manufacture.
- No cooling, or poor cooling.
- No freezing, or poor freezing.
- Water leak
- Unusual noise
- Broken ice-maker
Why Choose Us?
- More Than 15 Years Experience!
- Factory Trained & EPA Certified!
- Licensed, Insured, Uniformed!
- All Refrigerator Repairs Guaranteed!
- Most Refrigerator Repairs Completed 1st Visit!
- Large Inventory of Parts on Trucks!
- We perform background checks/drug screening on all technicians before they ever enter your home.
As trained professionals, we'd like to share some refrigerator maintenance tips and some refrigerator trouble shooting tips. Please click on the links to get to valuable information.
Refrigerator maintenance tips
Refrigerator troubleshooting tips
Please call (678) 757-5441, or click here for fast, reliable professional service.
Some of the municipalities serviced include Atlanta, Alpharetta, Buford, Cumming, Duluth, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Marietta, Milton, Roswell. Our technicians are standing by and are ready to relieve you of your refrigerator problems.
We provide service to Cherokee, Cobb, DeKalb, Forsyth, Fulton, and Gwinnett counties.
* based on location, complexity of work, availability of part and schedules.